Question and answer 1
- Hi! May I ask how much would you charge for a translation job?- Hello! Of course, you may! Our base rate is EUR 0.15/word, and this includes translation + proofreading. BUT! We also offer discounts for large projects and special rates to our long-term clients.
Question and answer 2
- Hi! I need a translation, but I also need to proofread a document that I need to publish. Can you help?- Hello! Of course, we can help you with that as well. Why don't you book a 30-minute free consultancy session on our website so we can discuss exactly what you need?
Question and answer 3
- Hi! Have you changed your domain lately? Is your email still the same?- Hello! We have, indeed, as part of our rebranding strategy. We have new email addresses (info/paula/ariadna/veronica + @purpletranslationservices.com). BUT if you contacted us previously, we will still respond to your queries on the emails with the previous domain.
Question and answer 4
- Hi! How do you work normally? How do you organise it?- Hello! As our team has 3 members, we divide the tasks according to who performs better (for example, Veronica translates from French into Spanish, while Ariadna and Paula master the Latinamerican Spanish variety). Then the rest of us proofread the result or look for someone who can help us.
Question and answer 5
- Hi! How long does it usually take to translate a text?- Hello! The estimation is an average of 2500-3000 words per day depending on the complexity of the text. That includes research and superficial proofreading. Once the translator finishes, the proofreaders will do two thorough checks, including further research (if needed).